- Why Choose Us
- Contact Us
5 Tips for Social Media Content Creation
1) Be relevant. Make sure you have a good mix of content types. For example, call-to-actions with non commercial posts, contests, industry news etc. 80% of your content has to focus on your fans’ needs and interests and 20% should promote your brand.
2) Be different. Mix your blog posts up with videos, regular status updates, photos, polls, etc.
3) Be careful with your posting strategy. Be sure the content you are posting makes sense for the social network. You may confuse a Google+ follower by asking them to like your post.
4) Be current. You will quickly be coined as an ‘old fashioned brand’ if serving up old content.
5) Be grateful. Put your fans in the spotlight from time to time. Share customer success stories, user generated content and/or give a shout out to your fans.
Need help with your Content Strategy? Before you can find a solution, you need to identify the problem. Web Strategy Plus offers a free consultation and web strategy report to help you identify the areas of your marketing plan that need improvement. Learn More